The Lennox is a mid-cut sneaker with deliberate architectural details of folded edges and a velcro strap across the vamp. The silhouette is designed to evoke an assertive elegance inspired by retro court sneakers updated with modern simplicity.
Lenox Avenue is located in New York’s Harlem district. Known for its diversity and progressive history, the Lennox is an ode to one of NY's most storied neighborhoods.
- Fits true to size
- Italian calfskin leather upper
- Fully lined in Bos Touros cow hide
- Rubber skate inspired outsole
- Waxed cotton laces
- Minimal branding
- Includes a shoe travel bag
- Handmade in Portugal
- Sizing Chart
- Standard shipping is free for any item over $80 and usually takes 4-6 business days. If you want it sooner, we offer a few options for you to choose including expedited shipping. Sorry to our international audience but currently we only sell to the U.S. market. We are making plans to expand, so check back with us periodically.