The Lennox is a mid-cut sneaker with deliberate architectural details of folded edges and a velcro strap across the vamp. The silhouette is designed to evoke an assertive elegance inspired by retro court sneakers updated with modern simplicity.
Lenox Avenue is located in New York’s Harlem district. Known for its diversity and progressive history, the Lennox is an ode to one of NY's most storied neighborhoods.
- Fits true to size
- Handmade in Portugal
- Italian calfskin leather upper
- Full inside lining with Bos Touros cowhide leather
- Waxed cotton laces
- Rubber skate-inspired outsole
- Includes a shoe travel bag
- Sizing Chart
- Standard shipping is free for any order over $80 and usually takes 4-6 business days. If you require it sooner, we offer a few expedited shipping options. Sorry to our international audience but currently we only sell to the U.S. market. We are making plans to expand, so check back with us periodically.