An homage to the streetwear boots of New York City, the Fulton is inspired by this classic footwear staple. The bulkier silhouette of the original has been reimagined with a sleeker profile and updated materials for the modern man.
Fulton Street runs through the heart of Brooklyn from Fulton Ferry Landing through Bed-Stuy. While the silhouette draws inspiration from the rugged work boot it also embodies the spirit of some of the borough’s most famous icons. “SPREAD LOVE, IT’S THE BROOKLYN WAY.”
- Fits true to size
- Italian calfskin leather upper
- Fully lined in Bos Touros cow hide
- Waxed cotton laces
- Gold plated metallic fastens and eyelids
- Durable German Army Trainer rubber outsole
- Includes a shoe travel bag
- Handmade in Portugal
- Sizing Chart
- Standard shipping is free for any item over $80 and usually takes 4-6 business days. If you want it sooner, we offer a few options for you to choose including expedited shipping. Sorry to our international audience but currently we only sell to the U.S. market. We are making plans to expand, so check back with us periodically.